FoxunHD SX-MX12B is HDMI/HDBaseT Matrix 8x8 to deliver HDMI,Bi-directional IR, RS232 and POC via 8 HDBT receivers up to lengths of 70m(1080P) 40m(4K@40HZ 4:4:4) over a single CAT cable. This HDBT Matrix also can independently distribute any of eight sources to any of eight HDMI displays.
It also supports audio out, EDID management and 3rd Party drivers available for major control brands: Control4
The SX-MX12B is supplied with 8 x SX-EX53RX receivers.
- Advanced HDBaseT technology offering distribution of video and audio over a single CAT cable
- 8 x HDMI inputs which can be independently routed to 8 x HDMI & HDBaseT outputs
- Extends 4K 60Hz 4:4:4 UHD video up to 40m
- Extends HDMI 1080p video up to 70m
- Independent down-scaling of resolutions up to 4K 60Hz 4:4:4 video input to the following formats:
- 4K 60Hz 4:2:0 (for screens that do not support full 4K 60Hz 4:4:4)
- Supports HDMI audio formats including Dolby TrueHD, Atmos; DTS-HD Master Audio, and DTS:X transmissions
- Supports analog 3.5mm audio out and S/PDIF digital outputs.
- Supports bi-directional IR and RS-232 on all HDBaseT outputs
- Control via front panel, IR, RS-232 and TCP/IP, PC Tool Control
- Supports PoC (Power over Cable) to power supplied HDBaseT receivers
- 3rd Party drivers available for all major control brands Control 4
- 2U Design for 19" rack mount integration - mounting kit included
- Advanced EDID management
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.