✔ INCREDIBLE SIGNAL RANGE: This professional grade 4K HDBT Matrix is capable of transmitting 4k signals via 4 HDBaseT ports up to 40 m and 1080p signals up to 70m, all over a single Cat5e/6 Ethernet cable. The HDMI local output can transmit a 4K signal up to 10m away.
✔ 4 HDBT RECEIVERS : it should be used with 4 HDBaseT receiver (our model SX-EX53-RX)
✔ SEVERAL REMOTE-CONTROL OPTIONS: You can operate the matrix switcher using panel buttons, an RS232 serial port, Ethernet cables, or IR remote. CEC FUNCTION: Supports CEC to control far-end display devices via RS232 commands. Control4 Drivers are also available for download. LED indicators show real-time switching status. A Micro USB port allows for easy firmware upgrades.
✔ POC (POWER OVER CABLE): You won't need to worry about the hassle of finding a place to plug in an AC adaptor - the receivers are powered via POC by the transmitter
1. Incorporate HDBaseT technology
2. 4 x HDMI input and 4 x HDBaseT output with 4 x HDMI Loop out
3. HDMI 2.0 version support 4K@60Hz YUV4:4:4, 8bit, 18G, HDR10
4. Transmit up to 70m under 1080p, 40m under 4K@60H
5. HDCP 2.2/1.4 compliant
6. With wide-band Bi-Direction IR routed control(38~56KHz)
7. Support 4x Analog Audio input
8. Support 4x Analog Audio and 4x SPDIF Audio extraction output
9. Support Panel Button with LCD, IR Routing, RS232, TCP/IP, PC Tool Control
10. Support POC (Receiver powered by HDBaseT Matrix
11. Support Micro USB for FW updating
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.