✔ 4x4 HDMI Matrix – Connect up to four HDMI source devices and independently distribute any source to any of the four HDMI displays. Supports DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD, 7.1ch digital audio and all other HDMI standard formats
✔ HDMI 2.0 Standard – Up to 4K @60Hz YUV 4:4:4 8-bit, HDR (at 4K @60Hz YUV 4:2:0 10-bit), HDMI 2.0a, HDCP 2.2, 18Gbps. Supports audio extraction to S/PDIF Coaxial audio for each HDMI output to take advantage of speaker systems instead of built-in speakers on displays.
✔ EDID Management – EDID learning from connected displays or choose from a wide selection of pre-programmed EDID settings to ensure the correct signal resolution is output from the sources, resulting in better picture quality.
✔ Flexible Switching Options – 1) Push buttons, 2) IR remote, 3) RS-232 control, 4) IP control, 5) Web GUI control. Select sources for each display in a way that is most convenient to you.
✔ AUTO VIDEO SCALING/DOWNSCALING – Supports mixed 4K & 1080p display outputs. A 4K video source device can simultaneously display 4K content to 4K monitor(s) and 1080p content to 1080p monitor(s) via downscaling
1. Support 4K@60Hz YUV4:4:4
2. HDMI 2.0 version (Support 4K@60Hz YUV4:4:4)
3. Bandwidth upto 18Gbps
4. HDCP1.4/2.2 compliant
5. Support HDR10,HLG,Dolby vision
6. 4xHDMI Input, 4xHDMI output with 4xSPDIF coaxial Audio and 4xAnalog Audio
7. Any one of the 4 Ultra HD sources to any one of the 4 Ultra HD displays
8. Support IR control for long distance;RS232 control,Panel Button control,TCP/IP control and Web GUI Control
9. Support PCM2.0,Dolby True HD and DTS-HD master audio, LPCM7.1, audio sampling rate up to 192KHZ
10. Support analog and S/PDIF audio extraction
11. Support EDID management and EDID study
12. Support firmware updating through RS232 port
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.