✔ COST-EFFECTIVE SOLUTION – Extends HDMI audio/video signals over a CAT5e/6/7 cable up to 165ft; * Note: A good quality CAT5e/6/7 cable is essential in delivering quality content; Use a straight-through Ethernet cable and NOT crossover.
✔ HDMI LOSSLESS TRANSMISSION with ZERO LATENCY – It extends HDMI audio/video signals to synchronous output Video display is as fluent as direct connection Supports 480i/480p/720p/1080p video resolutions
✔ DEEP COLOR – Supports up to 36-bit Deep Color with CAT6, 1080P 3D. HDMI 1.3 compliant. Supports EDID pass-through and EDID copy
✔ DIGITAL AUDIO – Supports lossless compressed digital audio: Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio; Compatible with HDCP compliant devices & content
✔ SIMPLE INSTALLATION – No driver required; Surface-mountable metal housing provides durability and minimizes EMI/RFI noise interference. FCC, CE & RoHS compliant
✔ POC (POWER OVER CABLE): You won't need to worry about the hassle of finding a place to plug in an AC adaptor - the receivers are powered via POC by the transmitter.
✔ADVANTAGE –Support Bi-directional wide-band IR & Looping Out
1. Each set includes one transmitter with loop out and one receiver
2. Audio sampling rate up to 48KHz, support 7.1 channels
3. Support 1080P60HZ@YUV4:4:4 Maximum extension of 50m
4. DC12V1A, support POC power supply
5. RX end one-way infrared transmission to TX end
6. Copy local and remote EDID functions
7. Setting of distance extension dialing switch: cat5e/cat6 10m ~ 50m
8. Support Dolby True-HD, DTS-HD Master audio
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.