FoxunHD SX-EX53 HDBaseT/HDMI Extender transmits the HDMI , Bi-directional IR, RS232, POC upto 70m/230ft 1080P (40M/130ft 4K@60HZ 4:4:4) over a single Cat5e/6 cable using uncompressed HDBaseT techonlogy.
It supports two HDMI Outs on receiver for distributing a single HDMI source to two simultaneous outputs
- Advanced HDBaseT™ technology offering uncompressed video and audio with zero latency
- 1 x HDMI In, 2x HDMI Outs
- 1x HDMI Loop out for integrating local displays or cascading to multiple devices
- Extends HDMI 1080p up to a distance of 70m/230ft over a single CAT cable
- Extends 4K UHD video up to 40m/130ft 4K@60HZ 4:4:4
- Supports HDMI audio formats including Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio transmission (TX to RX)
- Bi-directional IR, RS232 pass-through
- Supports bi-directional PoC (Receiver powered by Transmitter or Transmitter powered by Receiver)
- HDCP 2.2 compliant with smart EDID management
Great product, good service with fast delivery.
Love the loop out and all the control options
Pairing is easy I was able to transmit from my laptop for over 130ft away without any problems.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.