FoxunHD SX-EX33 HDBaseT/HDMI Extender transmits the HDMI , Bi-directional IR, RS232, POC, CEC upto 70m/230ft 1080P (40m/130ft 4K@60HZ 4:2:0) over a single Cat5e/6 cable using uncompressed HDBaseT techonlogy.
It is built on State-of-the-art embedded chipset with ESD protection inside and has been passed thousands of hours of tests under different and sophisticated applications which include security systems, outdoor advertising screens, broadcasting stations, and public theaters etc.
- Advanced HDBaseT™ technology offering uncompressed video and audio with zero latency
- 1 x HDMI In, 1x HDMI Out, 2x RS232, 2x IR In, 2x IR Out
- Extends HDMI 1080p up to a distance of 70m/230ft over a single CAT cable
- Extends 4K UHD video up to 40m/130ft 4K@60HZ 4:2:0
- Supports HDMI audio formats including Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio transmission (TX to RX)
- Bi-directional IR, RS232, CEC pass-through
- Supports PoC (Receiver powered by Transmitter)
- HDCP 2.2 compliant with smart EDID management
We tested SX-EX46B to connect to Poly R30 webcam (USB 3.0) (Cat5 40m), it works
Hi there, I have been using Foxun HDMI matrix and extenders since 2019. The products are reliable and durable. And some of their product support third-party control systems
hhh,thank you very much for your support.
I have used some.of your products for a while now, I and I am very pleased especially with the new ex34 extender. I have used ex53, ex53-100, ex46B extenders from you but the ex34 is in a class of its own. The weight and size of the extender is perfect. And the indicator design is perfect for technicians to quickly understand if the unit is working perfectly or not.
Thank you for your continuous support!!
Great features and it just works
always a pleasure doing business!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.