FoxunHD SX-EX53 HDBaseT/HDMI Extender transmits the HDMI , Bi-directional IR, RS232, POC upto 70m/230ft 1080P (40M/130ft 4K@60HZ 4:4:4) over a single Cat5e/6 cable using uncompressed HDBaseT techonlogy.
It supports two HDMI Outs on receiver for distributing a single HDMI source to two simultaneous outputs
- Advanced HDBaseT™ technology offering uncompressed video and audio with zero latency
- 1 x HDMI In, 2x HDMI Outs
- 1x HDMI Loop out for integrating local displays or cascading to multiple devices
- Extends HDMI 1080p up to a distance of 70m/230ft over a single CAT cable
- Extends 4K UHD video up to 40m/130ft 4K@60HZ 4:4:4
- Supports HDMI audio formats including Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio transmission (TX to RX)
- Bi-directional IR, RS232 pass-through
- Supports bi-directional PoC (Receiver powered by Transmitter or Transmitter powered by Receiver)
- HDCP 2.2 compliant with smart EDID management
Great product, good service with fast delivery.
Thanks for your review!!
Love the loop out and all the control options
Welcome your next purchase.
Pairing is easy I was able to transmit from my laptop for over 130ft away without any problems.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.